Who it works for
How it works
All the Answers
Tutorhub is a UK-based online service where students and school kids can get the all-important tutoring help that makes a big difference to their learning.
We all learn at different times and speeds and we understand that learning happens at home as well as at school. We also know learners have a million questions and that's where Tutorhub comes in. There are two ways that we provide help:
Arrange private one-to-one lesson with a tutor of your choice. Ask a question, then sit back and wait to hear from our online community of tutors and students. If you were to design tutoring as a concept from scratch, you’d design it this way:
- You buy minutes of tutoring time which you use as you need, whether that’s in 9 minute or 90 minute chunks
- Access a national database of tutors, without the hassle or expense of travelling to them
- Use our online classroom to interact with the tutor
- Automatically keep a record of the lessons for easy reference
- If you're a parent, you take control of the entire account, check profiles, view completed lessons and manage payments – which gives total peace of mind.
Is the website child-safe?
Got a question? Looking for a quick answer?
Who are the tutors?
Why do I have to pay for online tutoring?
What if I'm unhappy with my online tutor session?
Do I have to sign a long-term contract?
What happens if I run out of credit?
Should I be worried about money in my account?
Will Tutorhub work on my web browser?
I am a tutor, how do I join up?
Any questions before you join up?
Do you have terms and conditions and privacy policies?
Why should I use Google Chrome in lessons?
Why should I use a headset or headphones?
Any Classroom tips?